Thursday, October 30, 2014

Another Story

Another Story



Just another story

about me and my glory.

No matter what I say

just throw it all away.



I'm here and I am something.

You're there and you are nothing.

The jewel in this dilemma

is hiding in the cellar.



Bring dark into the light.

Sit back with all your might

and listen to His Word.

The answer's not absurd.



There's no solution here.

Where is your mind my dear?

Like raindrops in the snow,

your thoughts just come and go.



Go where?” your body cries.

Who knows how one denies

the Truth of one's True being

It's not there or between.



It floats up in the sky

and sees the clouds roll by.

But chew on nothing now.

You're not a goat or cow!



Stay light. Stay love. Stay joy.

And do not keep one toy

to root you to the earth.

It's time for your re-birth.




10 minute writing class exercise

Janni Spiller

10/30/14

No comments: