Friday, April 8, 2016

Beyond the self


Beyond the nothing that seems my self,
there's a big surprise up on the shelf.
The final point of this or that
is to find your Self without a hat.

Without a hat or glove or pen
the ego starts to lose it's yen.
For man's identity is more than form;
more than a thought of being forlorn.

Let go each thought, belief and wish
to be a body or a fish.
The Supreme Self is always there
to love and hold you everywhere.

No concept, nor a thought of grief,
will free your self or give relief
to mortal's journey to the stars.
It's far beyond a trip to mars.

Dear Lord I thank you for this Light
that shows the way beyond my fright
of letting go of conditioned me,
to finally know that I am free.


Amen

Janet Spiller
10 minute writing exercise
April 8th, 2016

No comments: