Tuesday, December 27, 2016



All is Wow!


I realize now that I am tired.
I think perhaps I've come unwired.
It could be that the day is gray.
But really I have nought to say.


You'll think I'm making all this up,
but wisdom comes when you're a pup
who's never learned 'bout this or that
and only wants to eat your hat.


My kitten wants to purr and sleep.
I think that's me when thoughts I keep
about God's Son who's not really there,
but aloft with God being debonaire.


As no one's here with an I.D.
I drift along without a “me”.
It's fun to watch the human being
trying to do things like a machine.


It's beyond time and beyond space
that offers you love and peace and Grace.
To all who let it all go now
you live in Heaven where all is WOW!


In Love.


Janet E. Spiller
November 25, 2016
8 minute writing exercise.

No comments: