Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Five Minutes


There's only five minutes left in my life.
No time to take measure of what caused me strife.
No thoughts about past deeds or what is to come.
Just time passing by and this is not fun!


I guess they are laughing at me and my gear.
I'll just try ignoring those cads far and near.
Forever I'm waiting for words to come forth
to wow you with how great I am – of course!


My greatness won't come from outside of me.
It comes from inside me where spirit is free.
Free to be nothing, timeless and gone.
Time to be nowhere since I do belong


with God and His angels away up above
where consciousness covers us all with sweet love.
A love that is boundless and never departs
for we live in heaven with a light in our hearts.

Amen.

Janet E. Spiller
October 31, 2016


No comments: